RDS NENC Virtual Research Clinics
The virtual clinics are a great opportunity for you to speak with one of our advisers to access free and confidential one-to-one specialist advice. We are happy to meet with researchers at all stages of their research career so please do contact us regardless of whether you have a specific idea, or alternatively if you just want to some guidance on how to get started. We can help with:
– designing a research study
– research methods (qualitative and quantitative)
– identifying suitable sources of funding
– involving patients and public in research design
– identifying potential academic, clinical and lay collaborators
As well as offering virtual clinics by Zoom, telephone consultations are also available.
Available Dates and times:
14 September (10:00-13:00)
To book a virtual meeting or telephone appointment, simply complete this short form and indicate your preferred time slot and we will contact you to arrange the meeting – we will require a brief overview of your research idea in advance to allow our advisers to prepare accordingly.