RDS NENC Virtual Research Clinic
Despite the ongoing situation with Covid-19, RDS NENC continues to provide support across the North East and North Cumbria regions by operating virtual research clinics.
The virtual clinics are a great opportunity for you to speak with one of our advisers to access free and confidential one-to-one specialist advice. We are happy to meet with researchers at all stages of their research career so please do contact us regardless of whether you have a specific idea, or alternatively if you just want to some guidance on how to get started. We can help with:
– designing a research study
– research methods (qualitative and quantitative)
– identifying suitable sources of funding
– involving patients and public in research design
– identifying potential academic, clinical and lay collaborators
As well as offering virtual clinics by Zoom, telephone consultations are also available.
To book a virtual meeting or telephone appointment, simply contact us and indicate your preferred hour long time slot– it would also be useful if you could forward to us a brief overview of your research idea in advance of the meeting.